Sunday, September 9, 2012

Switch From Blackberry Curve 8530 To iPhone 4S: COMPLETE

I finally made the switch to a new phone, and not just any ordinary phone but an iPhone 4S. I previously had a Blackberry Curve 8530 no contract phone from Virgin Mobile USA.
Problems and the age of my Blackberry Curve was a good sign to switch to a new phone, and when I heard that Virgin Mobile getting the iPhone 4S. I took that opportunity to switch over.
It's been a week since I got my iPhone 4S, and I am still getting used to it, but since I own an iPad 2. I am very familiar with the iOS and the learning curve is small.
The iPhone 4S device itself is the same iPhone 4S that the other major carries have. Same stunning Retina Display, super fast speed and Siri.
Call quality is clear and sharp, and data speeds via the Sprint 3G network is much faster then that of my Blackberry.
I'll post more when I play around with my iPhone 4S a little longer.

No comments: