Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Persona 5: The Cat!

I really enjoy playing this game allot. I wanted to play a really well made Japanese RPG for a while, and this game is huge. Some estimate that doing all the things in the game could take one hundred plus hours, and I really like that.
There is one small problem in the game, and that is the cat. Yes I said cat. One of the characters in the game is a cat, and each night I want to do something and explore the game. The cat says 'Hey!' and tells me that I am tired and that I should sleep. There are times in game that this happens every night! Part of the game is to explore, how can I explore when the in game cat won't let me because Morgana, (The Cat) thinks that I am too tired.
This is not a bug. This is part of the game, and it's a slight annoyance. Other then that, the game is really fun to play.

No comments: