Monday, March 4, 2013

I Really Want/Need Faster Internet!

Okay, so all my rants about mandatory updates bla bla bla can be fixed by having faster internet, but with increase in speed comes with a high cost.
I have been hit with so much updates these past 2 weeks... Multiple huge updates on my PS3, but that is also because I didn't upkeep on the updates in the first place. If I did, I would have avoid wasting allot of time.
Starcraft 2 also had a large update. I think it was about 1.5GB in total. That is until I realized that after finishing the patch, Starcraft 2 was also 'downloading for an upcoming patch' which to my shock was a jaw dropping 6GB!
At the rate my network was downloading the upcoming patch it would have taken ages. So I have a very awesome sister that let me come over to her place and use her much faster internet. How much faster? Well it took about 30 minutes to download the 6GB upcoming patch! SIGH...
With that internet speeds, I wouldn't worry about huge updates take ages to download.
Thus is why I need/want faster internet.

No comments: