Friday, April 5, 2013

Nintendo Wii U And The Lack Of Games.

I got my Wii U for Christmas, and the amount of game available for the system is, well nothing. Sure there are some decent 3rd party games such as Assassin's Creed 3, Batman Arkham City, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 but there is even less exclusive Wii U Games, and since Christmas there wasn't any new Wii U games that came out until recently in March which 1 game Lego City Undercover finally came out.
I am personally tired of this. I am a fan of Nintendo. I played games from Nintendo since the original NES, but ever since the N64 I felt that Nintendo isn't working extra hard to get in the amount of games for casual and hardcore gamer.
Sure there were a few amazing games for the N64 but there was just a few compared to Playstation of the time. The Wii was also the same, there are allot of games for the casual player but few for the hardcore gamer.
Wii U is supposed to change this with the fact that it is now HD, but where are all the games? Nintendo needs to get their games out faster before Microsoft and Sony rolls out their next gen systems.

No comments: