Friday, March 14, 2014

Next Generation PS4, Xbox One Trend I Am Not Happy With.

When I got my Playstation 4, I was happy and excited. I was glad that I didn't have to sit through hours and hours of mandatory updates for my games like I used to on the Playstation 3.
Just recently though, when playing my Playstation 4, I noticed something unsettling. The updates for a few of my games have gotten larger and larger, even though I can update them in the background now, but now when I put in Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, I was hit with a huge 2.2GB update!
And now, I just read that Call Of Duty Ghost on the Playstation 4 now has an update that is an huge 1.7GB!
I knew that has consoles got even more powerful that the updates might get larger then the previous console generation, but I guess I am not used to updates being over or around 2GB large.

No comments: