Friday, March 31, 2017

Nintendo Switch

Nintendo released their new console on March 3rd, 2017 and generally it's been sold out in most retail. As soon as a store gets some more in stock it usually gets sold with in hours. This is not as bad as the NES classic. The NES classic is still in very high demand, and Nintendo did say that they would increase production of the NES classic, and it looks like they didn't deliver on their word. Now they said that they would do the same for the Nintendo Switch, and I doubt that too.
This method of Nintendo has burned me twice in my life time. Once was when Nintendo released Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. This game was sold out and never kept in stock, and I never did get it. The second is the Nintendo Wii. It took me ages for me to buy a Wii because it was sold out for almost a hole year. Maybe about 9 months of the time it was sold out.
I currently do not have a Nintendo Switch and I doubt I will get one soon. Not that its getting sold out very quickly. It's because it's also good to wait and see how a new console will do.
When the Wii U came out I thought that it would get sold out quickly, and when I saw it in stock I got one on the first day it came out. The problem with that is that I hardly play the system because of the lack of AAA games.
Also, there is currently one game that is worth playing on the Switch for a couple of months. Also there are some issues with the Switch system that players are complaining about, and the ones that are complaining are complaining very loudly too.

No comments: