Saturday, April 1, 2017

No Man Sky

There was a game that came out for the PS4, and it was called No Man's Sky. As usual the trailer was over hyped, and when I got my hands on the game it was nothing like the E3 hype. It was a fun game and also a major disappointment at the same time. For the longest time there wasn't much changes to the game, and now with more added. I still feel I was cheated out. Thankfully I got the game for $30 when it came out. However, it still felt it was $30 too much.
Also when I stopped playing for a while and played it when the new things were added. The game bragged how huge the galaxy was and the chances to encounter other players was slim. Well, when I logged back in, there was this stupid idiot invading my part of the galaxy and trying to re-name my stuff! It was really annoying that the galaxy was over trillions of stars and this one person had to invade my part of space.
Also the online part still wasn't working well.
I played the game not because of the hype. I learned my lesson from previous games. Now when there is a game that is coming out with over hype status. I won't be fooled by it.

No comments: