Thursday, April 6, 2017

Persona 5 (PS4) First Few Hours.

This will be my first Persona 5 game I have played, and it is the newest in the Persona series. Persona 5 has already been out since September 15, 2016 in Japan, and it just got a World Wide release a few days ago on April 4th, 2017.
I haven't played a modern old school style turn based JRPG, (Japanese Roll Playing Game.) The reviews have been positive, and I have been enjoying the game so far.
One thing I noticed is that I think the tutorial is long. In fact as of last playing it I think I am still playing the tutorial.
Also, Atlus the studio who developed the game has turned off any sharing function for the game which means no sharing screen shots or video capture natively on the PlayStation 4. I can't even capture a single screen shot or video capture at all on the PlayStation 4.
Also, there was no Japanese dub in the game from the start which I thought was odd. I had to download the Japanese dub separately, and thankfully it was free.
The good news is that there were no day one update for the game! I just put in the disk and I played right away instead of waiting for the update to download.

No comments: